This summary provides an overview of how we obtain, store and use your personal information.
- Data controller: Peri Peri Sizzler
How we collect or obtain your information:
- when you provide it to us by registering an account or placing an order on our website, mobile app, by phone or in person.
- from your use of our website, using cookies
- Personal information we collect: name, contact details, IP address, information about your browser / device.
- How we use your personal information: for business purposes (particularly to contact you and process orders you place) and for gathering reviews, advertising, marketing and analytical purposes.
- Your choice of marketing via text or e-mail: you can choose at any time to opt out, please login and you may change the marketing preferences
- Disclosure of your personal information to third parties: None
- Do we sell personal information to third parties: No
- How long we retain your personal information: for no longer than necessary, taking into account any legal obligations we have (e.g. to maintain records for tax purposes) and any other legal basis we have for using your personal information e.g. your consent for marketing.
- How we secure your personal information: using appropriate measures such as storing your personal information in secure databases, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers and only granting access to your personal information where necessary.
- Transfers of your personal information outside the European Economic Area: we will not transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area.
Your rights in relation to your personal information:
- to access your personal information and to be informed about its use
- to correct your personal information
- to have your personal information deleted
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information
The data controller in respect of our website is Peri Peri Sizzler of 41 Monmouth Street, Bath, BA1 2AN. You can contact the data controller by writing to the address mentioned or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data processor in respect of the platform our website uses is Kipos Systems Ltd. You may contact the data processor by sending an email to email@example.com and we will help if at first the data controller does not respond.
Credit & Debit Card Details
Please note that we do not collect or process your credit or debit card details.These are however collected and processed by our payment processing service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. The collection and processing by these providers of your credit or debit card details and other personal data are governed by their respective terms and conditions. See https://stripe.com/gb/privacy for more information. Stripe may from time to time provide us with information regarding the credits and debits made to your card in order to enable us to reconcile our accounts. There is the opportunity to save card details, if this is chosen a unique id referencing the card (with Stripe keeping the card data required) is stored. Within the account section, the stored card can be removed at any time.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.